PRIORITISE YOUR TIME
- Block out time in your day for specific projects.
- Create a daily routine – stick to it – make sure it incorporates your top 3 priorities, this could be healthy eating and fitness, career networking, saving money.
- Create daily and weekly to do lists.
- Make mini goals as well as long term goals to keep you on track and give you a sense of accomplishment daily.
FIND A SYSTEM THAT WORKS
- Journal – write down your ideas.
- Keep a folder for each important aspect of your papers. Finance, car, mortgage etc.
- Keep ideas in sight by creating vision boards. Look at them daily.
- Do not put off important ‘adult admin’ as much as it stresses you out. Have regular check ups at the dentist, doctors, keep on top of bills. File and keep track of finances.
- Breakdown goals in to step-by-step guides, work backwards from your goal and write down each step you will need to take to achieve it. The bigger the goal, the longer it will take and the more hard work it will require. So be realistic with how you can achieve it and stick to your plan.
- Reward yourself when you reach a goal, even a small goal such as managing to go to the gym that day. It all counts.
- Ignite your action plan – You are only as powerful as the actions you are willing to take. Put your dreams ahead of your fears and make sure you do whatever it takes, daily.
- Start today!